- Travel across Russia

+7 (4012) 555-200    |    info@visit-kaliningrad.ru    |    

EN

Attractions

 

Top Attractions

Königsberg Cathedral

The Cathedral of the XIII century was the main Catholic church of the city and later the main Lutheran church of Prussia. Now the premises of the Cathedral include an Orthodox, a Protestant chapel,...

Island of Kant (1 Kanta Street), 
Tel.: +7 (4012) 63 17 05
sobor-kaliningrad.ru

Curonian Spit

The Curonian Spit is a long and narrow sand peninsula and a UNESCO World Heritage Site stretching from Zelenogradsk of the Kaliningrad Region to the Lithuanian city of Klaipeda.


Tel.: +7 (4012) 53 29 07
park-kosa.ru

King's Gate

The King's Gate built in the XIX century was generally considered one of the most beautiful gates in the city. Today the museum in the gate represents a historical and cultural center "Grand...

112 Frunze Street, 
Tel.: +7 (4012) 58 12 72, 34 02 44
www.world-ocean.ru/velikoe-posolstvo

Dohna Tower – Amber Museum

The Dohna Tower was built in 1853 and controlled the area of Oberteich Pond. During the assault of Königsberg in 1945, it was the last stronghold of resistance. Now there is the only Russia's...

1 Marshala Vasilevskogo Square, 
Tel.: +7 (4012) 46-15-63
www.ambermuseum.ru/en/main

Fishing Village

The 'Fishing Village' is a modern ethnographic, craft and trade center, a set of buildings and other constructions resembling a historical German-style neighborhood. It has got its name from the...

8 Oktyabrskaya Street, 
Tel.: +7 (4012) 307 207
www.pfcompany.ru

Amber Extraction - Amber Combine

The Kaliningrad Region is often called "The Amber Land". Since ancient times, the locals gathered the amber which the Baltic Sea cast on beaches. Now it is an industry, with an amber...

1 Balebina Street, Yantarny, 
Tel.: +7 (4015) 33-74-44, +7 (4012) 31-08-55
www.ambercombine.ru

Georgenburg Castle and Stud Farm

Georgenburg is a Teutonic Order castle built in the XIV century and preserved to the present day. There is an upscale stud farm of the same name placed next to it. It is located not far from...

the village of Maevka, 
Tel.: +7 911 482 47 57 (castle), +7 (40141) 3-23-01 (stud farm)
www.georgenburg.com

Church of the Holy Family – Philharmonic Hall

The Catholic Church of the Holy Family was built in the Gothic Revival style in the early XX century. It survived WWII and now there is the Kaliningrad Philharmonic Hall which has excellent acoustic...

61a B. Khmelnitskogo Street, 
Tel.: +7 (4012) 643 451
www.kenigfil.ru

Fort No. 5 "King Friedrich Wilhelm III"

Fort No. 5 represented an elongated hexagon 215 meters long and 105 meters wide. Located on the main attack axis of the Soviet Army during WWII, the fort offered fierce resistance and defended longer...

Bulatova Street, 
Tel.: +7 (4012) 45-38-44
www.westrussia.org/index.php/english

"Rauschen" Water Tower

The water tower of Rauschen (now Svetlogorsk) was built in 1907-1908. It quickly became the center building of the town and played the role which usually belonged to town halls or cathedrals.

11 Oktyabrskaya Street, 

Museum of the World Ocean

The Museum of the World Ocean is Russia's leading maritime museum that possesses the country's only Quay of Historical Fleet with several original vessels moored. The new "Planet Ocean"...

1 Peter the Great Quay, 
Tel.: +7 (4012) 53-17-44, 34-02-44
www.world-ocean.ru

“Fighting Aurochs” sculpture

Two bison figures - the sculpture by August Gaul - were cast in bronze in 1911. In 1912, it was donated to the city of Koenigsberg by the Minister of Culture of Prussia.

Prospekt Mira street, 


Яндекс.Метрика